Practus’s Banking and Financial Services team provides guidance in all financial areas. With an in-depth knowledge of the financial services industry, our thorough understanding of financial regulations, policies and the latest market trends helps clients get through the challenges and opportunities in this rapidly changing sector.
Our well-respected banking and financial partners develop the right business solutions and legal strategies for every client. Find out how our attorneys can help.
HOW WE HELP
As one of the most innovative and experienced Financial Services law firms in the U.S., we offer a unique breadth of experience and in-depth representation services.
The Banking & Financial Services team provides legal advice to financial institutions that are navigating the evolving risks and regulations within the market. This includes everything from government regulations to ETF conversions, to AI to FinTech, to greater customer centricity and workforce development.
- Antitrust and Competition
- Investment Management
- Banking and Consumer Finance
- Payments & Payment Systems
- Risk Management
- Government Policy & Regulation
- Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate Finance and Captive Finance
- Asset Management Mergers & Acquisitions
- Wealth Management and Capital Markets
- Development Banking and Central Banking
- Trusts & Funds
- Corporate Services