Practus construction litigation attorneys represent clients in litigation arising out of construction projects and activities. We have developed relationships with architects, engineers, contractors, and owners, and seek to involve them in the entire litigation process, paying particular attention to the needs of both small and large businesses, in order to assist with every aspect of the frequently complex construction law case. Our construction litigation practice includes defense of claims involving catastrophic personal injuries occurring at construction sites, construction defect claims on commercial and residential projects, and Federal and state OSHA compliance and citation disputes.
Our Expertise Includes:
- Risk Management Assessment
- Accident Investigation and Analysis
- Construction Injury and General Liability Litigation
- Construction Defect Disputes and Litigation
- OSHA Compliance
- OSHA Dispute and Citation Defense