Prior to joining Practus, Victor was Of Counsel at Foley & Lardner, a shareholder of a nationally recognized firm, as well as a managing partner of the San Diego office for a globally established firm.
- Represent Southern Calif restaurant chain in executing chapter 11 plan
- Represent REIT as landlord in dealing with distressed tenants
- Represent Canadian developer in ancillary chapter 15 case
- Represented the Port of San Diego in connection with insolvencies of its tenants
- Represented the Organization of Parishes in the chapter 11 case of the San Diego Catholic Diocese
- Represented Sotera Wireless, Inc. in its chapter 11 reorganization
- Represented Quantum Technologies in its chapter 11 case